With Motion, you can create your own personal booking link to share with guests. Guests will be able to book a meeting with you directly from your booking link.
How to create a booking link
1. Open Booking
2. Click "Create booking link"
3. Give your template a name
4. Choose your schedule and date range
5. Select your attendance requirements and add buffer time if needed
Note: Any calendars under "My Calendars" will be selected. Click here to learn how to add additional calendars.
6. Limit the number of meetings and choose a meeting priority
7. Name your event and choose at least 1 duration option.
Note: Motion displays the booking link meeting as "Event name" with "Host first name."
Ex: If your event name is "Interview" and your name is John Smith, your meeting will be displayed as "Interview with John."
8. Choose the location of your meeting
You can select your default conference method under Settings → Conference Settings.
9. Choose your host settings and add guests
Remember that the meeting will be displayed as "Event name" with "Host first name."
10. Customize your booking link (optional) and set your reminder email settings
11. Choose your preferred time settings and add invitee questions if needed
Note: Times around your existing meetings will be labeled as preferred. Click here to learn more about preferred times.
12. Click "Create template"
Your link is now ready for bookings!