1. Hit option + space on Mac (or ctrl + space on Windows) from any tab to create a task
or click "+ Add task" on the left side of your screen
2. Name your task and set your duration, priority, and deadline type
3. Select the schedule you'd like to assign your task to
4. Select your start date
A full calendar will appear once you click on "today"
5. Choose your deadline date and time
6. Click "schedule"
Or use the keyboard shortcut "command-enter"
7. Success! Your task has been added to your calendar