Three Tips for Troubleshooting Motion Login Issues
Logging in shouldn't be an obstacle course. If you find yourself grappling with the occasional hiccup when accessing Motion, here are the three most common issues and their solutions.
Are you locked out of your account? It's possible you're using a different email address from the one you initially registered with.
- Try clearing your cache and cookies for usemotion.com (be careful not to clear the cache for all sites, as you might have crucial information stored!). If you're using Google Chrome, click the lock icon > Site Settings > Clear Data. Log back into Motion using your original email. Handy hint: look out for emails from Motion to verify the account we have on file for you.
- If you see a screen indicating there's no active trial or subscription, just click the blue button to sign in with another account.
If you've already registered but find yourself perpetually redirected to our payment page, you might have logged in with the wrong email. Click the "change" button to return to the login page.
- Can't remember the email you registered with? No worries - drop our support team a message with your first and last name or the last 4 digits of your credit card, and we'll help you out!
Struggling to connect your Microsoft 365 calendar? You may need your organization's admin to grant permissions for third-party applications to access your account. Share these instructions with them:
- Click "Continue with Microsoft"
- Tick the box for "Consent on behalf of your organization" in the pop-up that appears
- Click "Accept," and voila! Motion should now be accessible for your organization
For those having trouble connecting your Google calendar, your organization's admin can grant permissions for third-party applications by following these step-by-step instructions: https://app.usemotion.com/oauth-instructions.