Comment on page
How to Cancel Your Motion Subscription
We understand that sometimes things change, and you may need to cancel your Motion subscription. Here's a simple guide to help you through the process:
- 1.Visit your Motion account on a desktop or laptop computer.
- 2.Click the profile icon, and then click the red "Cancel Plan" button.
- 3.Enter a cancellation reason, such as "My work won't let me use Motion," and click 'Cancel on Next Page.'
- 4.Finally, click 'Cancel Plan' once more at the top right side of the screen.
- 1.Go to your account billing page on a desktop/laptop computer.
- 2.Click "Billing" on the left-hand side.
- 3.Select "Individual subscribers: Change payment method, cancel the subscription, view invoices."
- 4.Click "Cancel plan."
Note: These instructions are for individual users only. If you're on a team, please cancel on your team page or reach out to our support via the Help Center chat for assistance.
Please be aware that canceling your subscription does not trigger a refund. If you cancel before the end of your trial period, you will not be charged.
We're sorry to see you go, and we hope you had a productive experience with Motion. If you have any further questions or need assistance, don't hesitate to reach out to our support team