Comment on page
Team Management: Adding and Removing Members
Managing a team in Motion is a seamless process that allows you to easily add and remove members, ensuring efficient collaboration and effective project management.
- 1.Go to the “Team” section.
- 2.Click “Invite Member.”
- 3.Enter your member’s email address.
- 4.Identify the workspaces they need access to.
- 5.Modify their workspace access by clicking the “X” button.
- 6.Send invites.
Your members will receive an invite with instructions on how to join your team.
- 1.In the “Team” section, identify the members you need to delete.
- 2.Click “Remove.”
- 3.Their Motion team account access will now be revoked.
- Adding new members to your team will result in additional charges. For instance, if you presently have 3 members and want to grant a new employee access to your team account, you will be billed automatically for the subscription as soon as you invite them. This can be either an annual fee of $144/seat per year or a monthly fee of $20/seat.
- If you’re replacing a member, the billing user interface may display a charge, but you won't actually incur one. It's the default UI and isn't dynamically linked to the number of seats you've already purchased.
- The billing UI shows the maximum number of users you've added. No worries, you will only be billed for the number of members you currently you have!