Comment on page
Imagine you're in a team setting, with a group of people collaborating on a big project. Within the project, there are 50 tasks, and everyone is commenting, changing task priorities, and more. How can you keep track of all these changes? Well, it's with the Task Changelog.
The Task Changelog keeps a detailed record of changes to a task. For example, if the label of a task changes, or if it's added or removed, the Changelog captures it. It also tracks changes to the priority, start date, due date, duration, assignee, or status of a task.
- 1.Go to the desired workspace.
- 2.Select the task you're interested in from the list view.
- 3.Change a task field, such as its duration.
- 4.Right above the comments box, you'll see a line item detailing your change in the Changelog.
- 📊 Task fields
- Start date
- 📝 Descriptions (e.g. Completing checklists, adding images, etc.)
The Task Changelog is a valuable tool for tracking and reviewing all modifications made to your tasks, ensuring transparency and accountability in your project management.
The Projects & Tasks tab in Motion is a versatile tool that empowers you to manage your projects and tasks effectively. 🚀